Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:06:13 -0600
From:      "Ross Penner" <ross.penner@gmail.com>
To:        "Tom Evans" <tevans.uk@googlemail.com>,  "User questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   using libmap to substitute libthr.so.3 for libpthread.so.2

Hi,

the following is a discussion I was having on the stable mailing list.
musicpd is currently non functional on FreeBSD 7. A user suggested it
was a problem with libthr and suggested I switch to libpthread using
libmap as that worked for them. If you read below and know how to
assist, it would be greatly appreciated.