Date:      Sun, 31 Aug 1997 12:23:10 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Joachim Jaeckel <Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to generate the ibcs2_proto.h from syscalls.master?

Hi.

Maybe someone could tell me, how I could produce the output-files
(xxx_syscall.h, xxx_sysent.c xxx_proto.h" from the syscalls.master files in
the ibcs2 or the linux-emulator Source-Directory?

I found a shell-script calles "makesyscalls.sh" but that doesn't seem to work
with the files in the ibcs-directory.

(I tried it with "/usr/src/kern/makesyscalls.sh syscalls.master")

I made a search through all files in the /usr/src directory for another call
to makesyscalls.sh, (maybe with the ibcs2/syscalls.master file as an argument)
but I didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance, Joachim.
E-Mail: Joachim Jaeckel <Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net>
Date: 31-Aug-97