Date:      Sun, 05 Feb 2006 17:53:05 -0800
From:      MonkeyBrains <crapsh@MonkeyBrains.NET>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: em(4) stops forwarding

Michal Mertl wrote:

> [...]

I had this same problem with the em driver last month.  Traffic would
just stop on a router (doing about 60Mbp) and I couldn't figure out what
was wrong.  This would repeat every 14 days or so.  I never figured out
what the problem was, but I did recompile the kernel to do 'polling'.
(read the man page on polling).

Rudy