Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:49:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Jan Knepper <jan@smartsoft.cc>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Dell Inspiron 5000/7500

I installed it on an inspiron 3800, I don't know about the modem, but
there is no cardbus support for the 3com ethernet that comes with it,
There is support in the works though as far as I know.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|