Date:      Sat, 5 Nov 2011 08:10:07 GMT
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/160481: devel/icu: Errors in total: 1. TestCompilerRTTI UObjectTest       utility  CLANG build failure

The following reply was made to PR ports/160481; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de
Subject: Re: ports/160481: devel/icu: Errors in total: 1.             TestCompilerRTTI
          UObjectTest       utility  CLANG build failure
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 09:06:53 +0100

 --------------enig34F91C15A17A0FA92C80E490

 The patch applies also well for FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT/amd64 compiling
 with CLANG.

 Sorry for the late response. I got aware of my fault of late response
 when the newly freshup of devel/icu in the ports collection failed
 compiling again.

 Regards
 Oliver