Date:      Thu, 31 Dec 2009 09:16:53 -0600
From:      eculp <eculp@encontacto.net>
To:        Aleksandar Simic <asimic@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg_debunk

Quoting Aleksandar Simic <asimic@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I find that when building some ports, the building of its dependencies
> tend  to fail from time to time.
>
> So I've created pkg_debunk: http://github.com/dotemacs/pkg_debunk
>
> It shows you which ports that appear to be installed, aren't or if
> they are for the most part, which of their content is missing.
>
> What do you think?

I just downloaded it and am running it for the third time as I type =20
it.  I have been rebuilding the ports that had missing pieces and on =20
the second run found others that I might have missed in the first run. =20
  First look, seems very useful.  I'll let you know more after it =20
gives me a clean slate and then running for a couple of days.

Thanks for the tool,

ed