Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:44:50 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   MINI kernel config for recovery floppy in Handbook

Hello everybody!

I have been alerted to a problematic spot in the Handbook:

In Section 11.3.8.1 (In Chapter Backup, Section Backup Programs, Emergency
Recovery Procedure) there is a sample kernel config file MINI, which should
be used to build a custom recovery floppy. The prob is, this config file is
3.x format but there is no language to warn users about this.

I do not know what we should do. Maybe just warn the ppl that they should
change the config and give them hints for that, or should we also include a
4.x version of the config file?

In any case, I would volunteer to do the work, once we agree on something...

BTW I am going to file a PR RSN for the Hungarian CVSup server to be included
in the Handbook, because I noticed we were not there:-)
--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM
Szeged University