Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 1997 17:46:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ron Rosson <insane@oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   rlogin problems

Help on this small problem would be greatly appreciated.

 Well I have a freebSd box at home that is IPMasq. for 3 win95 machines.. The Machine
 I am trying to rlogin too is my work station at work.. It has all the proper enties on
 both machines. I can rlogin from my workstation at work to my machine at home but can
 not do it from my machine at home to my workstation at work. The error from the machine
 at work in the message log says:

	Jul 18 16:39:31 wagner rlogind[2136]: Connection from 207.113.132.249 on illegal port
                       Workstation at work.                   Machine at Home.
Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Ron Rosson

Ron Rosson              ... and a UNIX user said ...
rlr@n2.net                        rm -rf *
insane@oneinsane.net      and all was null and void