Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:29:13 -0500
From:      "Ralph M. Los" <Ralph@boundariez.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   qmail patches...

Hi,
  I have followed the install from freebsd.qmailrocks.org, and =
everything appears to be going OK, I'm almost done with the guy's =
walk-thru...but I found something of interest on the qmail.org website - =
patches to do smtp-auth so I can have my clients be able to 'roam' while =
being able to send email through my SMTP gateway out.  There are a bunch =
of links there to "patches", for SMTP-AUTH...but I have very little idea =
about how to implement them?
  Can someone who's done it before throw me a clue?

Here's what I'd like to get working:
http://students.imsa.edu/~ngroot/qmail-1.03-starttls-smtp-auth.patch
Is there something better?

Help is appreciated in advance,