Date:      Thu, 9 Sep 1999 00:49:14 -0400
From:      "Eric A. Griff" <eric@cfpower.com>
To:        <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: "Powered by FreeBSD" logo at www.hotmail.com ?!

Hehe,

    Actually, I think a user, saying please, ain't a bad idea =) A user
initiated thingie.. Though it should be with tact, and in a very friendly
tone.. And shouldn't be CC'd elsewhere.

    I learned that a couple of months ago approaching Allaire RE: FreeBSD. I
am finally gaining some face to directly approach them again =)

    Also was a little too personal, as I didn't realise that JJ, and Jereme
Allaire are 2 different people, hehe.

    Of course lets all look at the positive here. We had an issue, and a lot
of input came in that can help us better do things in the future.. Maybe a
FAQ on Advocacy... What to do, and what not to do would be good, allowing a
single point where all can look/refer to see what has been good, and what
not in the future =)

Eric A. Griff
setjmp Software
(315) 734-1668 Extension 205