Date:      Wed, 7 Oct 2020 17:53:15 +0300
From:      =?UTF-8?B?0KDRg9C80LXQvSDQn9Cw0LvQvtCy?= <rpalov@e-card.bg>
To:        "Andrey V. Elsukov" <bu7cher@yandex.ru>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Issues with gptboot loader

Hello Andrey,

Yes, we try UEFI boot and there was no difference.

We have one other server SuperMicro, MB "X9DRi-LN4+" , with 7T System
Disk, FreeBSD 11.4.

To have succesful boot, we need to enter each time the root partition,(
mountroot>  prompt ), which is already described in the fstab file.

After the manual entered (ufs:/dev/da0p2) the boot process mount the
partition and booting finish as usual.

Maybe it worth to try "vfs.root_mount_always_wait" knob in above case.

Cheers
Rumen Palov