Date:      Thu, 3 Apr 1997 21:20:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        amir@neuron.net
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Baracuda BIOS levels

 * I have a pair of year-old ST32550W's in my freebsd box and have heard
 * mentions of needing current BIOS to be able to handle the tagged command
 * queueing stuff.  What BIOS version should I be up to for this?

Dunno about ST32550W's, but the ones we have:

  SEAGATE ST15150W 0023

appears to be working fine with tagged queuing.  (I.e., the system
crashes from time to time with ahc, but it also happens without tagged
queuing.)

Satoshi