Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:16:54 +0900
From:      Taku YAMAMOTO <taku@cent.saitama-u.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Maestro2 recording?

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 23:54:57 -0800 (PST)
Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org> wrote:

> Is there anyone with any interest at getting the
> Maestro driver to actually record input?

What if I say ``I already have written the recording part up.'' :)
# + MPSAFE mods as well...

> (full specs are available but I am not a sound type)

Interesting.
I have something like ``Data Sheet'' what ESS folks call, but it lacks
the information to manipulate DSP :( (but I have sample codes and Linux
driver source, though.)

Regards,
taku
--