Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 1996 22:36:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Veggy Vinny <richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>, Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GUS stuff ... Re: Multimedia Kit?

On Tue, 5 Nov 1996, Amancio Hasty wrote:

Hi,

> I don't have a lot of time to devot to the GUS stuff . Basically,
> right now the GUS PnP driver is just the old gus driver plus GUS PnP
> support what I am trying to do in my spare time is to wrap up the driver
> so others can use it for utilities such as vat.

	Oh okay, just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one
experiencing some weird problem because I forgot what you had said about
the memory issue before.

> There is no current support for  the ROM patches , sorry..

	I guess I will just have to install it after I rebuild my WIn95
from scratch :(

> The current job is just simply taking up all my time and then some.

	Yeah, I understand.  Thanks anyways for taking the time to atleast
get the GUS PnP working under FreeBSD :-)

Vince
GaiaNet Corporation - Unix Networking Operations - GUS Mailing Lists Admin