Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 00:26:40 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        opsys@mail.webspan.net, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where is the FreeBSD Mozilla CVS server?

Glad to hear that the Mozilla cvs server is really bury in freebsd.org
perhaps we can cripple the access to it further like only allow people
to hack after 5:00 PM PST 8)

kaffe is not quite ready yet and yes I have downloaded ot and play with
it give it another month or so.

With respect to Xig,
ask them if they equally penalize the German market and post back their
response to the group ...

	Cheers,
	Amancio