Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 23:18:01 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        lyndon@execmail.ca (Lyndon Nerenberg)
Cc:        dfr@nlsystems.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CardBus Support (was:  support for 3Com 3C575 network controller?)

> I've been trying to get some progamming doc out of TI for
> the PCI1200 PCI/Cardbus bridge (used in the Dell Inspiron
> 7000), however they cannot seem to understand that I'm not
> asking for a pre-written device driver :-(
>
> Does anyone out there have doc for the PCI1200 (and
> preferably the entire PCI12xx family) they could send me?
> Or have a knowledgable contact inside TI that could send
> same to me?

There are PDF and zipped PostScript data sheets for these
parts on TI's web page:

http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/folders/analog/pci1211.html
http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/folders/analog/pci1220.html
http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/folders/analog/pci1221.html
http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/folders/analog/pci1225.html
http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/folders/analog/pci1250a.html
http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/folders/analog/pci1251a.html

FYI: I got this list by clicking on the third entry returned
by altavista for the search string "pci12", and then clicking
through TI's WWWW site from there.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---