Date:      Sat, 3 Feb 2007 22:45:31 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Subject:   Re: how do i find libphp4.so??

On Sat, Feb 03, 2007 at 10:52:33PM -0600, Dan Nelson wrote:
> In the last episode (Feb 03), Gary Kline said:

> > > man find
> > >

> > 	Yeah,  obv'ly, but no joy.  I used locate and same results.
> > 	Isb't one of the pkg_ utilities supposed to give the cntents of
> > 	every pacake or port?
>
> Are you asking where libphp4.so is currently installed on your system
> (find or locate will tell you), or which port installs libphp4.so (I'd
> start looking at the php ports and their pkg-plist files)?

	This is getting sranger and strangr.  (BTW, I'll check the
	pkg-plist files; I forgot that; thanks.)

	On my ThinkPad, I have cloned my web files and php works.
	There is a different apache/httpd.conf file on my laptop,
	but only slightly: it lacks my many vitural websites.
	zen.thought.org has the same php4.* ports as on my real
	webserver. Fewer, in fact.  On zen, the libphp4.so was
	(by default, obviously) commented.  On my webserver, I had
	uncommented it.  This is the only diffrence I can think of
	that makes any sense.  On zen, my php pages display.  Here
	(ns1.thought.org) I get the "Firefox does not know" etc,
	and asks if it should save the page.

	I'm utterly, completely stumped.  Ideas?

--
  Gary Kline  kline@thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix