Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 00:43:13 -0400
From:      shashi@websi.com
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Net Traffic

Hi,
I have a box colocated at an ISP. I am trying to find out a reliable way to
find in and out traffic through my ethernet card fxp0
Does teh traffic info displayed by netstat -ib get reset at system reboot?
I would like to track the traffic info on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Also, how can I find out what kind of bandwidth/speed my box is connected
with?

Thanks,
Shashi