Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:38:50 +0530
From:      "Rajesh P Jain" <rpjain_1977@eudoramail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   BPF - Packet Reception

Hello,
         We are trying to use BPF (Packet Filter) pseduo device to send and
receive the packets.
        Even if there is a slight delay (Some processing has to be done on
the read packet) between the issuing of 'read' call, so many packets are
getting dropped.
    Is there a way to attach a callback function to the opened device, so
that on a packet arrival, this function is being called.
     We polling the device is always risky thing as we may loose some
packet.
      Any help on this would be very much appreciated.
Thanks and regards,
-Raj