Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:20:27 -0200
From:      Sergio de Almeida Lenzi <lenzi.sergio@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: flashplugin

> That is precisely why I keep an XP box nearby. There is no way in hell
> that I would want to personally, or expect a colleague for that matter,
> to waste valuable time getting a simple plug-in to work; especially
> since I can do it in a matter of seconds on a Microsoft product.

Strange.. it has been a long time since I used a windows box... our
computers
here at home and in the offices are all freebsd... and flash works like
a charm
in 64 and 32 bits using R7.2 and 8.0... it is faster than windows, no
problem
with the browser....

We use gnome 2.26 and epiphany with the libxul backend libxine as
multimedia,
and pulseaudio as audio driver...

we have several notebooks running R7.2 and some acer notebooks running
Linux too
all with gnome 2.26..  no problem at all  only

At home, sometimes I use a windows box (ancient XP)... for a game (IL2
1946)...