Date:      Sat, 27 May 2006 17:00:26 +0000
From:      "brieana dalvin" <framed@enhancementmedia.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

------------53D40CE1F627A89B

   Hello,

            [cid:53D40CE1.F627A89B.53D40CE1.F627A89B_csseditor]
                             upadukadel[dot]com
                                    ----

   "What is there to talk over? But do sit down." "I don't mind if I do,"
   said Ryabinin, sitting down and leaning his elbows on the back of his
   chair in a position of the intensest discomfort to himself. "You must
    knock it down a bit, prince. It would be too bad. The money is ready
      conclusively to the last farthing. As to paying the money down,
   there'll be no hitch there." Levin, who had meanwhile been putting his
   gun away in the cupboard, was just going out of the door, but catching
     the merchant's words, he stopped. "Why, you've got the forest for
   nothing as it is," he said. "He came to me too late, or I'd have fixed
   the price for him." Ryabinin got up, and in silence, with a smile, he
      looked Levin down and up. "Very close about money is Konstantin
    Dmitrievitch," he said with a smile, turning to Stepan Arkadyevitch;
     "there's positively no dealing with him. I was bargaining for some
    wheat of him, and a pretty price I offered too." "Why should I give
   you my goods for nothing? I didn't pick it up on the ground, nor steal
       it either." "Mercy on us! nowadays there's no chance at all of
   stealing. With the open courts and everything done in style, nowadays
   there's no question of stealing. We are just talking things over like
    gentlemen. His excellency's asking too much for the forest. I can't
   make both ends meet over it. I must ask for a little concession." "But
   is the thing settled between you or not? If it's settled, it's useless
       haggling; but if it's not," said Levin, "I'll buy the forest."

------------53D40CE1F627A89B--