Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:21:12 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.psinet.net.au>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: To UNIX or not to UNIX ;-). Was: PPP problems.

On Sun, 15 Jun 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > Me, with any luck.  Last exam for this semester today.  Yay!  Now, if
> > anyone wants to fund me for this exercise... 8)
>
> This is a highly attractive scenario - please send me some financial
> estimates and I'll see if we can't perhaps put a package together.
>
> Anyone else here willing to put their money where their mouth is? :-)

Uhmm.. yeah.. me.

If its as easy as saying "Pay me and I'll do it", then I will do it :-)
I'm currently grabbing the stuff I missed on the -config list as Michael
suggested, and I'll take a look at it when I've got some time this
afternoon.

--
Adrian Chadd			| "Unix doesn't stop you from doing
<adrian@psinet.net.au>		|   stupid things because that would