Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:00:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [4.6.2] Netscape Fonts disappearing..

Hello Family,

Running 4.6.2 with no core problems but the weirdest thing with
Netscape-4.79 is that when I go to "highlight" any text with my
mouse the text is highlighted BUT disappears completely leaving
the swipe mark of my mouse.

When doing a search for keywords the search will work but you
have to look for the invisable space in a sentence to know where
the discovered word is.

Also the first clue something was wrong was the background(s)
for the toolbar sliders were black, something I've never seen
before.

This does not happen in Netscape-7.0 but I use the earlier
version daily for work.

Any ideas are appreciated.

TIA

--