Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2018 11:00:41 -0500
From:      "Anant Kumar" <anant@saiconinc.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Capgemini/T-Mobile -EXcellent Job Opening for Data analyst in

Hello Team,

Our former employee has posted below posts to your list, we need it to be
removed at earliest since it has the client name. We would really appreciate
your help in removing these posts at earliest

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-user-groups/2016-February/author
.html#321

*	Capgemini/T-Mobile -EXcellent Job Opening for Data analyst in
Atlanta, GA
<https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-user-groups/2016-February/00031
9.html>    Ashwin Prashannth
*	Capgemini /65597EQ/Excellent Job Opening for AS/400 Senior
Programmer Analyst in Cranbury New Jersey
<https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-user-groups/2016-February/00032
0.html>    Ashwin Prashannth
*	CapGemini / Southwest Airlines - 65339AA/ Excellent Job Opening
SYSTEMS ENGINEER ADMIN in Irving, TX
<https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-user-groups/2016-February/00032
1.html>    Ashwin Prashannth

Last message date: Mon Feb 29 22:56:57 UTC 2016

Regards,

Anant Kumar
Saicon Consultants, Inc.

(913) 451-1178 Ext. 304 / (913) 553-2664 (Desk)

(913) 633-9222 (Mobile)
(913) 451-1126 (Fax)
Website:  <http://www.saiconinc.com/>; www.saiconinc.com

Email:  <mailto:anant@saiconinc.com> anant@saiconinc.com

WBE/MBE

Inc. 500 Company - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009

Ranked #1 " Fastest-Growing Area Businesses" - Kansas City Business Journal

Ranked in Top 10 of Corporate 100 - Ingram's

CMMI Level 3 Assessed

 <https://www.facebook.com/Saiconinc/>;
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/saicon>;  <https://twitter.com/SaiconUS>;

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Saicon Consultants, Inc. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or
use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,

P Please think about resource conservation before you print this message