Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 1997 22:17:01 +0000
From:      "Þorður Ivarsson" <totii@est.is>
To:        Gary Clark II <gclarkii@main.brewich.com>
Cc:        "Goeringer, Michael" <goeringerm@keywest.ird.rl.af.mil>, grog@lemis.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DELETING WINDOWS 95, Please Help

Gary Clark II wrote:

> Goeringer, Michael wrote:
> > It's www.wordperfect.com  then go to "freebies"
>
> Lets try www.sdcorp.com for the unix versions.
>

> > Michael G.
> >
> > ----------

Hi there !

The URL of WordPerfect is http://www.corel.com !
Corel bought WordPerfect !

I did install WordPerfect for Linux and it works great ( not for me
anyway - seems to have similar problems like Netscape pre 4.00 - Greg
has heard of the problem :-) )
It is lot quicker than StarOffice (that did not work for my either -
same problem - StarOffice people are "rewriting the language support" (
not working in Eastern Europe also))

--
Þórður Ívarsson		Thordur Ivarsson
Rafeindavirki		Electronic technician

FreeBSD has good features,
Some others are full of unwanted features!