Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:02:34 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm-dated-1014500783.d3ecf1@mired.org>
Cc:        swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen), chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Natural stone tables

On Monday 18 February 2002 16:46, Mike Meyer wrote:
> Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com> types:
> > On Monday 18 February 2002 01:03, Gary W. Swearingen wrote:
> > I'll trade you.  RoadRunner, since the whole AOL thing, has been a hotbed
> > of spam.  I'm fairly sure that they've sold off my email address to
> > spammers, and I'm wondering what I can do about it.
>
> I had roadrunner for over a year, and never got any spam at the email
> address they provided me. Of course, I never published it anywhere,
> either.

I've never published mine either, but for some reason I get 20 or so spam emails
a day directed right at that address.  In fact I don't even use the address, when
I'm working from home I forward my potentialtech.com email to my rr account, but
outgoing mail still says it comes from potentialtech.com.
Funny, as well ... I recenty got a spam that came FROM one of rr's mail servers,
so I sent a complaint to their abuse@ address and the fscking autoresponder claims
that "we have determined that this is not related to roadrunner"
Bullshit ...
Now I'm bitter.  This is one of those days that I wish I could hide in a fscking hole
and tell the rest of the world to go to hell.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technology technical services