Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 1998 11:19:54 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: strange errors with -current, compile problems ...

Andreas Klemm writes:
>I didn't get xmail compiled, imake terminated with signal 10 or
>12. I could fix this only by doing a make world from -current
>sources of last Monday.
>
>Now everything works fine again.

I had the same problem (imake core dumping). I had to switch to a
kernel from before John Dyson's latest commits. I can't swear that
John's changes are the cause because I didn't pursue it any further.

I failed to "make world" after updating the kernel; this may be the
cause of my problems.

---
Gary Jennejohn
Home - garyj@muc.de