Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 1997 10:05:35 +1000
From:      Robert Chalmers <robert@chalmers.com.au>
To:        Brandon Gillespie <brandon@roguetrader.com>
Cc:        Guy Helmer <ghelmer@cs.iastate.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BUG in -current ed0 driver? (Re: Help! ed0 no longer works after 'make world' upgrade to -CURRENT)

Brandon Gillespie wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Jul 1997, Guy Helmer wrote:

> world, then
> working!  It has
> and it
> the network

Yup, tried a few of these tests myself. device timeout. ed0 or ed1. I've
tried
both ed0 and ed1. Tried them on a few cards,
I have the 3.0 SNAPSHOT-5/22/1997
Sometimes it works, sometimes it dont' ?

--
http://www.chalmers.com.au Books-New & Secondhand  Support Whirled Peas.

Agents for CIBTC. Associate of Amazon.com, and Partner Program with iBS.

Books about China, books from China.         Sheng huo jiu shi dou zheng

Business Links in Dalian, and Beijing.          Building the China Trade