Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:26:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      BWS - Offwhite <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        Danny <dannyho@bigpond.net.au>
Cc:        Operador del sistema <operador@nietzsche.webcaribe.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installing mysql-server

It could be as simple as updating the ports with the upgrade kit here...

http://www.freebsd.org/ports/

There are many there, so choose the one for your version of FreeBSD.  Also
be sure to get the latest mysql port files.  You can either run cvs to get
the most recent or just download this port file.

ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/branches/-current/ports/databases/mysql322-server.tar

That should help you.

Let me know if it works out for you.  There are a couple other things to
try as well.  (Yo puedo entender espanol tambien.)

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

Do you ever find it is easier to explain an idea if you put it into
Star Trek terms?