Date:      Mon, 21 May 2018 15:44:44 +0000
From:      Sweeti Seo <sweetiseo@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Designing

Hi,

My name is Sweety, I am a web developer having 7+ years' experience in webs=
ite development and UX/UI web-design. I work closely with my clients in tra=
nslating their vision into reality at reasonable rates. My work is 100% ori=
ginal.

Services:

Website development, using:
* Wordpress, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, AngularJS, JavaScript, jQuery, php.

Web design, using:
* Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Gimp.

Additional Skills
* Great English communication skills.
* Ability to work in team.
* Ability to be online during work hours for real time communication.
* Experience with GIT source control.
* Experience with Agile Methodology.
* Trello, JIRA knowledge.

Feel free to contact me!