Date:      Tue, 2 May 2000 09:39:10 -0600
From:      "DINKEY,GENE (Non-HP-Loveland,ex1)" <charles_dinkey@non.hp.com>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Netserver LX Pro Install Hang

The AIC chip is on the PCI bus, and your right, by this time EISA was only
kept to apease customers who did not wish to upgrade.  Leave the remote
assistant card out, it will cause nothing but trouble.

I recently moved divisions and got rid of all my Netserver documentation but
I will try to find out what slots share IRQ's with the integrated SCSI.
This is a big issue in the Netservers, there was no smart IRQ routing
algorithim at the time the LX Pro was released so some slots are forced to
share IRQ lines...