Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 1995 19:45:47 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@geli.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   BAFUG breathes, it's alive!

Ok folks,
Looks like I'm the idiot^H^H^H^H^Hvolunteer who's going to coordinate
the end of the year BAFUG.  I held an earlier one at my house that had
an illustrious crew of 25 or so.  I would like input on where to do it;
a restaraunt, house, billiards, or Trocadero; and the geographical
location: SF, East Bay, South Bay.

Due to those unavoidable constraints I mildly opine that it makes
sense to hold it here in Silicon Valley.  We could do it at the
IHOP that lotsa Silicon Valley Professional Societies use, including
the local LUG, which would also cost a bit; alternatively, we could
do it at my place, a moderately spacious tract home in anonymous Santa Clara.
Or somebody else's house!

Having it at somebodies house is nice in that you get to chat until chased
out several days later, when the fridge is finally empty of beer ;-)
And Jolt 8-)  Usually crash space is available too...

Now that hackers is nice and lurkable again, this is the last message
I post there until we finalize this thing.  So vote early, and often!
Write-in ballots perfectly legal too...

Cheers,
Russell
rcarter@geli.com