Date:      Fri, 05 Feb 1999 17:21:35 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SKIP on 3.0 STABLE ?

I was trying to install SKIP on a 3.0 STABLE box and I am having problems
getting it to boot up.  The port compliles cleanly, but when I reboot, I
get the following

ruby# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/skip.sh
 skipld: /kernel: malformed input file (not rel or archive)
modload: /usr/bin/ld: return code 1

skip: failed to load driver
skip: perhaps too many drivers are loaded?

I have LKM support in my ELF kernel, but it does not seem to make a
difference.

	---Mike