Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:58:29 -0800
From:      Joseph Vella <satyam@sklinks.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   change 2nd boot menu

I use grub, after that menu there is a FreeBSD menu with options for single
user mode, safe mode, kernal loader, etc...

Is there a way to eliminate the FreesBSD menu and move those options to the
grub menu?  (actually I only want a couple of those options, like safe mode,
single user mode and the loader prompt or maybe just the option to boot into
my previously compiled kernel)

Is there a way to have that menu shoot by unless I press a key?

At the very least how might I reduce the pause time?