Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 23:51:10 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Bryan Smith (Administrator)" <bryan@valiant.cis.hcc.cc.il.us>
To:        dmp@aracnet.com
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Layer 2 ethernet encryption?

where would you implement this on the system?

I just use SSH.

Bryan Smith

The art of war teaches us to rely not on the
likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on
our own rediness to receive him, not on the
chance of his not attacking, but rather on
the fact that we have made our position
unassailable.

	-- Sun-Tzu
	   The Art of Warfare