Date:      Thu, 06 Feb 1997 15:13:36 -0800
From:      Kevin Nguyen <smilepak@vividnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question.

Hi..
	I currently have Windows 95 and Linux install on a dual HD system.
Pentium 166 with a Pioneer 4x CD-ROM and a Diamond Stealth 3D 3000 with
4mb VRAM. I wanted to ask, if i wanted to remove Linux and Install
freeBSD on my second HD, without losing data on my Primary Drive
(C:Win95) how would i go about doing this? I have a 850HD as a Slave
with Linux Installed. And I wanted to try freeBSD since my ISP using
freeBSD. Is there a way in uninstalling linux and installing freeBSD
safly?
	My second question is, which is better? Linux or freeBSD and are they
differ? Thanks.