Date:      Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:11:09 +0000
From:      "Hackeron Hacker" <hackerondotcodotuk@hotmail.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Package /usr/ports/misc/gonvert -- doesn't work.

Hello,

I'm sorry to be so blantently rude, I'm sure you are busy enough with
development, however I'd like to report a bug in 'gonvert'. I am using
FreeBSD 5.1 release and simply tried to 'make install clean' gonvert and it
wouldn't work. I also tried updating all the packages with portupgrade using
portupgrade -a and the error is the same... I get the following error when
running gonvert:

(gonvert:13732): libglade-WARNING **: could not find glade file
'/usr/X11R6/bin/../lib/gonvert-0.1.5/gonvert.glade'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/X11R6/bin/gonvert", line 647, in ?
    widgets = gtk.glade.XML(gladefile)
RuntimeError: could not create GladeXML object

I hope I have provided enough information for you to track and fix this
bug..

Yours truley
Hackeron