Date:      10 Feb 98 19:03:25 +0100
From:      leifn@image.dk (Leif Neland)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mixed Case Passwords

At 10 Feb 98 17:01:25 pstewart  wrote regarding Mixed Case Passwords

 p> Is there a simple method of allowing all lowercase passwords into
 p> a FreeBSD box?  We have moved a bunch of web hosting accounts
 p> from a linux box to a new FreeBSD box and the old passwords were
 p> all lower case and we wish to keep them that way.

FreeBSD allows lowercase passwords, but recommends mixed case passwords.

Leif Neland
leifn@image.dk

---