Date:      Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:16:05 -0700
From:      Darcy Buskermolen <darcy@wavefire.com>
To:        CPD - Equipe de =?iso-8859-1?q?Seguran=E7a?= <security@pucrs.br>, freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPFW, Nat and transparent proxy ( on different machines )

On your curent box doing nat add the following rules:

add skipto (skip over the next rule) tcp from squid.mynet to any dest-por=
t 80
add fwd squid.mynet tcp from any to any dst-port 80 in via internaif

make sure both those rules are found AFTER your nat divert rules.

on your new squid box:

add fwd 127.0.0.1,3128 tcp from internalnet to not me dst-port 80 via=20
internalif

This is how I have mine running, and it works like a charm. =20

Hope this helps