Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 1999 03:42:38 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Let's get something straight

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Greg Lehey wrote:

>On Tuesday,  7 December 1999 at 23:03:02 +0000, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
>>
>> The URL for the article is www.sendmail.net.. then click on interviews on
>> the left, and Kirk is about halfway down the page.
>
>I'd call that URL
>http://www.sendmail.net/?CssUID=&CssServer=&SessionName=&feed=interview004

For some reason that URL messed up my lynx display, so to play it safe
with other lynx users, i did it the lazy way   ;-)

>Ahhh.  That's what I quoted by hearsay in
>http://www.daemonnews.org/199912/d-advocate.html.

Yes, i remember the 'copy center' remark.  I was especially referring to
his comments specifically on the architecture of BSD and Unix in general.
I found them very interesting.  As i find yours as well, of course  ;-)

-jm