Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 1998 11:45:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rich Wilson <rwilson@gvpl.victoria.bc.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.2.7CAM (fwd)

I have installed FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE from CD, using a 2.2CAM boot
floppy.  I'm trying to rebuild the kernel with cam support.  I installed
the patches (2.2CAM-19980716-SNAP.diffs).

When I tied to make buildworld, it complained that it coudln't find
'libcam'.  The only libcam source I could find was 'current'.  I tried
putting that libcam in /usr/src/lib, and make buildworld again, and I get
'make: don't know how to make scsi_all.c'

I'm guessing that that patch file won't take me from 2.2.7 RELEASE to
2.2.7 with cam.  Is there something else I can do?  I _could_ do a
complete install from the network, but since my link isn't terribly fast,
I would prefer another option of there is one.  If I do that, could I get
away with just installing bin and src from the network, then everything
else from CD?

    __o
   -\<,   Rich   By default, everything deserves respect.
   O/ O