Date:      Fri, 06 Dec 1996 10:25:09 +0000
From:      antonio carlos alves urbano <cg9305@mat.uc.pt>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Installating FreeBSD

Greatings,
	Sorry, I don't speak english very well.
	I have two questions about installing FreeBSD:
	1. I want to install FreeBSD on a slave hard drive(on the entire
drive).
	The question is what i must to do to "create" the boot manager record.
	(all the steps, please).

	2. I wish to install FreeBSD from the master hard drive (C:).
	I know i must creat a directory named C:\FREEBSD and inside it put the
distributions i want to install.
	With the BIN distribution things work correctly, but did not with the
MANUAL PAGES,e.g.
	All i want to know is exactly what are the directories i need to create
for each distribution
	(all of them).
	If you want to make me know about any other detail i will be very
grateful.

	Sorry, for expending time with me. Thanks.

				Urbano, from Portugal.