Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 2009 12:50:25 +0200
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        mlaier@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PF's divert-to and divert-reply functionality.

--xo44VMWPx7vlQ2+2

Hi there.

I ported PF changes to make IP_BINDANY option usable on FreeBSD.
I didn't port kernel changes from OpenBSD (except for extending this
functionality for RAW IP sockets), because we had most of the code in
place already used by ipfw forward code (IPFIREWALL_FORWARD option).

I still had to implement it for UDP, because IPFIREWALL_FORWARD option
changes address and port and I one to be able to find original
destination when using IP_RECVDSTADDR in conjunction with recvmsg(2).

The patch is here:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/transparent_proxy.patch

I'm looking for reviewers and testers.

PS. IPv6 support is partially implemented (it isn't also for
    IPFIREWALL_FORWARD option).

--=20
pjd@FreeBSD.org                           http://www.FreeBSD.org

--xo44VMWPx7vlQ2+2