Date:      24 Apr 2003 11:29:19 -0700
From:      Dave Byrne <dave-lists@glynjones.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: disaster recovery after rootkit -> MySQL and user accounts

MyISAM table types are machine independent.  ISAM table types are
machine dependent.

Either way if you are moving from x86 to x86 then it doesn't matter what
type of tables you are using in mysql.  Just copy the database files
over.

Just make sure that mysql is not running when you try and copy them,
it'll corrupt them.

Dave