Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 2012 19:51:22 GMT
From:      Carsten Hey <carsten@debian.org>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   standards/165400: ncal: Sweden listed by wrong country code

>Number:         165400
>Category:       standards
>Synopsis:       ncal: Sweden listed by wrong country code
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
In ncal, Sweden is listed by wrong country code, see forwarded Debian
bug report.  The problem still can be found in:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/usr.bin/ncal/ncal.c?rev=1.36.2.1.2.1;content-type=text%2Fplain

I think both country codes for Sweden should be accepted, the wrong SW for
backwards compatibility, and SE for correctness according to ISO 3166.

http://www.iso.org/iso/support/country_codes/iso_3166_code_lists/iso-3166-1_decoding_table.htm#SE

----- Forwarded message from Peter Karlsson <peter@softwolves.pp.se> -----

Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:53:19 +0100
From: Peter Karlsson <peter@softwolves.pp.se>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <maintonly@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: bsdmainutils: Sweden listed by wrong country code

Package: bsdmainutils
Version: 5.20020211-4
Severity: minor

In the list presented by ncal -p, Sweden is listed by the wrong country code
("SW" instead of "SE"), and is not picked up properly from the environment.

-- System Information
Debian Release: 3.0
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux perkele 2.2.19 #8 lör jan 12 17:07:50 CET 2002 i586
Locale: LANG=sv, LC_CTYPE=sv_SE.ISO8859-1

Versions of packages bsdmainutils depends on:
ii  bsdutils                 1:2.11n-4       Basic utilities from 4.4BSD-Lite.
ii  debconf                  1.0.32          Debian configuration management sy
ii  debianutils              1.16            Miscellaneous utilities specific t
ii  libc6                    2.2.5-6         GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
ii  libncurses5              5.2.20020112a-7 Shared libraries for terminal hand