Date:      13 Jun 2002 20:35:43 -0600
From:      "Alejandro A. Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@nc.rr.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fxtv 1.04beta -- PLEASE TEST compile error

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 18:56, Randall Hopper wrote:

> The later XFree86's seem to have the DPMS syms in the libXext.
>
> If the problem is really XFree86-version-specific, this is a sticky one, as
> the user really has to tell us what they're building for, or we use some
> GNU Make magic like this:
>
>     ifeq ($(wildcard $X11BASE/lib/libXdpms.*),)
>       override LIBS           += -lXdpms
>     endif
>
> This is ugly but you might see if it works for you.  If so I'll toss it in.

	Actually this made it work real good, including the addition to the
screensaver.c file (#include <X11/Xmd.h>).

	Now Im able to build it and to install it perfectly, just got this
warning again:

/usr/X11R6/lib/libXaw3d.so: warning: tmpnam() possibly used unsafely;
consider using mkstemp()
audiocnvt.o: In function `TVAUDIOCNVTUsingSox':
audiocnvt.o(.text+0x638): warning: tempnam() possibly used unsafely;
consider using mkstemp()

P.S. Congratulations, this is a great Software !!!

Thanks a lot...
Ales