Date:      Thu, 4 May 2000 20:56:55 +1000
From:      "Jacob A. Hart" <c9710216@studentmail.newcastle.edu.au>
To:        KATO Tsuguru <tkato@prontomail.ne.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/18368: Update port emulators/xmame to 0.37b1.2

On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 12:28:41AM +0900, KATO Tsuguru wrote:

> patch. It seems that your patch is breaking several regulation we
> have to follow.
>
> Here is an trial rewriting port stuff to conform to the rule.

Thanks.  I'll take a look at it over the weekend and post a corrected
patch.

> By the way, is unzip really required in building this port?
> I couldn't find where it's used.

D'oh.

Yes, I'm aware of this one -- I discovered it just after posting the
patch.  It's a hanger-on dependency from a previous revision.  I'll make
sure it is removed when I merge your corrections.

-jake

--
Jacob A. Hart <c9710216@studentmail.newcastle.edu.au>