Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:31:44 -0700
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More of my totally ineffective PR efforts in action. :-)

"Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:
> http://www.internetworld.com/print/current/webdev/19990412-freebsd.html

Bookmarked, printed, stapled to the office wall.  :-)  Ok, ok, they
don't let me staple things to the wall.  This is great ammo for when
someone asks me, "FreeBSD?  Is that a Linux distribution?"

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net           /\  / __         Our lies are merely the
gryph@mindless.com           /  \/OC/URNE       truth of another world