Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 15:51:30 -0700
From:      Matt Mouser <webmaster@net-connection.net>
To:        Eric Griff <eric@netdesign1.com>
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Allaire Coldfusion

I have run cf on Nt and am currently doing it now. Allaire probably won't ever
make a freebsd version. See they first started out with nt cause it was the
easiest. Then Sun payed them millions to port it to Solaris. The only reason
they did that was cause they didn't have to recode the whole thing. It was
easy. Then after a couple of years of the linux community complaining they
finally started working on porting it. It's not done yet but they are working
on it. So there you go. if you have any questions just give me a buzz.

matt