Date:      Mon, 31 May 1999 21:13:03 -0600
From:      Todd Anderson <grifter@toolshed.ab.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD and a video SNAPPY

	So i have finally got my remote control car setup and drivable from the
Internet and i now think the best way to go is to have a cordless Video
camera mounted on top of the car to relay images beck to the web page.

	The camera and the cordless isn't a problem the problem lies with
interfacing a Video camera and my FreeBSD server.  I plan on buying a
Snappy now what i would like to know is does anyone here have a snappy
running on there FreeBSD machines?

	If so what version of snappy do you run and what software do you use to
power it?

Thanks
- Todd Anderson (grifter)